Who can go to Interfaith Clinic?
- Low-income adult (18-64 years old)
- Living in Union County, AR
- Have a steady monthly household income
How to qualify?
- Provide proof of income (Federal 1040 tax form, month of pay stubs, or other proof approved by Interfaith Clinic)
- Proof of residency (utility bill with physical address from a household member)
- Provide identification (Arkansas driver’s license or photo ID)
What services does Interfaith Clinic offer?
- Primary medical care services
- Minor surgeries
- Medication assistance
- Medical insurance assistance
- Individualized care plans
Will I receive a bill from Interfaith Clinic?
- No. Patients are asked to pay an $8 facility fee for each visit.
How is Interfaith Clinic different from other doctor offices?
- All patients must be low-income
- No one is turned away due to the inability to pay
- Interfaith Clinic is a part of the SHARE Foundation and is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit
Not sure if you still qualify?
- Contact Interfaith Clinic and we can assist you in applying for services.
**Note, Interfaith Clinic cannot serve as a Primary Care Physician (PCP) for Medicaid purposes. If you have full Medicaid, and need a PCP, Interfaith Clinic cannot be of assistance at this time.**